Do you wonder how to clean the mixer grinder bottom? It might be looking like a problematic cleaning task and it is. But with proper knowledge and methods, you can do it easily.
I was also baffled when I first tried cleaning the mixer grinder. I was not able to reach the very bottom so every time I washed the jug the bottom areas remained uncleaned most of the time.
Mixer grinders are very useful home appliances. They are used to grind, blend and chop different food items. We use them every day to make chutneys, sauces, pastes, etc. So it is very important to keep them clean and hygienic.
If you don’t clean them properly, the dirt and grime will accumulate in the nooks and corners, and it will become very difficult to clean them. Moreover, it can also affect the performance of your mixer grinder.
So in this article, I am going to share with you some tips and tricks on how to clean the mixer grinder bottom easily.
How To Clean Mixer Grinder Bottom – Step by Step
Before we start the cleaning process, you must know what are the ingredients that we need so we can clean the bottom easily.
- Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Vim Gel
Cleaning Process and Methods
Now let’s start our cleaning process.
Method No. 1: Baking Soda
This is one of the most common and effective ways to clean the bottom of your mixer grinder. All you need is some baking soda and water.
- First of all, take a bowl and mix equal parts of baking soda and water to make a paste.
- Now take a brush and apply the paste to the bottom of your mixer grinder.
- Scrub the areas gently and leave them for 5-10 minutes so that the baking soda can work its magic.
- After that, rinse it off with water and dry it with a clean cloth.
Method No. 2: Vinegar
Vinegar is another very effective cleaning agent that can be used to clean the bottom of your mixer grinder. It is also very cheap and easily available.
- All you need to do is take some vinegar and mix it with water in a ratio of 1:1. Then, take a clean cloth and dip it in this mixture.
- Use this cloth to scrub the bottom of your mixer grinder.
- Vinegar will help remove all the dirt and grime from the bottom of your mixer grinder and make it look new.
Method No. 3: Lemon Juice
If you don’t have vinegar, lemon juice is your next best option. It is also very effective in cleaning the bottom of your mixer grinder.
- All you need to do is take a lemon and cut it into two halves.
- Now take one half of the lemon and rub it on the bottom of your mixer grinder.
- Lemon juice will help remove all the dirt and grime from the bottom of your mixer grinder and make it look new.
Method No. 4: Vim Gel
Vim gel is a very effective cleaning agent used to clean the bottom of your mixer grinder.
Here is how to do it:
- Take 1 tablespoon of Vim gel and mix it with water.
- Apply this mixture to the bottom of your mixer grinder and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Now, using a scrubber or a brush, scrub the bottom of your mixer grinder to remove all the dirt and grime.
- Rinse it off with water and dry it with a clean cloth.
So these are the 4 best and easiest methods to clean the mixer grinder bottom. You can use any of them to clean the bottom of your mixer grinder and make it look new.
I hope this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply